Provincial Stroke Rounds – An Innovative Model of Care for High Performing Hyperacute Stroke Teams
Date(s) - Wednesday February 2, 2022
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Presented by the Toronto Stroke Networks.
Objectives: Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of high performing teams in providing rapid, coordinated care in hyperacute stroke assessment and management.
- Describe the development of an innovative model of hyperacute stroke care, specifically the role of specialized Code Stroke Nursing.
- Identify the impact of this new role and model of care on process and outcomes.
- Beth Linkewich, MPA, OT Reg. (Ont ) Director, Neurovascular Unit, Regional Stroke Centre, Centre for Neurovascular Intervention, SHSC and North & East GTA Stroke Network, Practice-Based Researcher, Sunnybrook Research Institute, Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto
- Catherine Convery, MHA, BHSc (Hons), CPHQ Performance Improvement Specialist, Quality & Patient Safety, SHSC and Practice Based Researcher, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Houman Khosravani, MD PhD FRCPC Medical Director, Inpatient Stroke Unit, SHSC and Assistant Professor, Division of Neurology, University of Toronto
This virtual event is for healthcare providers, hospital administrators, system planners and others working in stroke care.
For more information, click here PSR Poster – February 2 2022
To attend this free virtual event, please complete your registration below and use your organizational email. If you are registering for more than one person, please fill in the registration form for each person. After you register, you will immediately receive an email notification that indicates that your registration has been received and is pending approval. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder.
If you have any questions, contact Sandy Lyeo (firstname.lastname@example.org).